If your theme or any other plugin uses any of these scripts or style sheets, you don’t need to load them twice. If certain script is loaded twice, it may brake the whole website.
- Google Maps API
- Font Awesome (version 4+)
Google Captcha API keys
This is now mandatory action in order for Contact Form and Newsletter widgets to work. It’s adding an additional security layer to your forms and protect you from spam submissions. Please make sure to use Google Captcha version 2. Don’t have API key yet? Get one here.
Google Maps API keys
To get an API key:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key.
- Click the menu button and select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- On the Credentials page, click Create credentials > API key. The API key created dialog displays your newly created API key.
- Click Close. The new API key is listed on the Credentials page under API keys. (Remember to restrict the API key before using it in production.)
Twitter API keys and ID’s
- Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps, login with your twitter account and click “Create a new application”.
- Fill out the required fields, accept the rules of the road, and then click on the “Create your Twitter application” button. You will not need a callback URL for this app, so feel free to leave it blank.
- Once the app has been created, click the “Create my access token” button.
- You are done! You will need the following data later on.