There are two options for installing the Supreme Swiper WordPress Plugin: either upload the zip file
using the WordPress Plugin Uploader or FTP the unzipped plugin files to the wp-content/plugins folder on your server.
Adding plugin using the administration panel
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Select the Plugins -> Add New
- Select Upload link.
- Click Choose File and locate the plugin package zip file that was included inside the download
- Click Install Now
Adding plugin manually (FTP)
To add a Plugin to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
- Unzip the zip file that was included with the plugin download.
- Once unzipped, you will have a folder titled SupremeSwiper – this is the plugin content
- Using FTP, upload the SupremeSwiper folder to wp-content/plugins on your server
- Log into the WordPress admin panel
- Navigation to Plugins
- Under “Supreme Swiper WordPress Plugin” click activate
Supreme Swiper WordPress Plugin requires WordPress 3.6+